SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR -
David Britz got his first taste of the property market when he started at MSP as a sales agent and today, nearly 13 years later, he has been involved in the sales and marketing process of thousands of properties and not once looked back.
His passion for property marketing has grown immensely over the years and together with the valuable experience gained over this period, now brings a highly diversified skill set to any table in the property sector, whether it is in the selling of property or in the rentals thereof.
Product planning and property development marketing are two of David's key attributes where he can deliver invaluable input from the initial concept stage until the actual rollout of the product into the marketplace, supported by a well thought through and carefully planned marketing strategy.
All of the aforementioned can only be introduced successfully once you have a thorough understanding of the current market conditions, since your success lies therein and are dictated by those.Positions held until present and Qualifications:
· General Manager - Uvest Property Group May 2012 to March 2014
· Principal & Owner - Just Property Group Northern Suburbs October 2014 to March 2016
Since March 2016, David is the Sales & Marketing Director for Multi Spectrum Property, the division in the group focusing on Sales, Rentals, Developments, Commercial and Finance.
David holds a 35% stake in Multi Spectrum Property where the remaining 65% lies with MSP Holdings.